Maldives, known for clear azure waters, white sandy beaches, underwater life and luxurious overwater villas is a truly unforgettable destination. Sitting on a pristine island, Centara Ras Fushi Resort is an “adults-only retreat surrounded by pure white sand, tropical beauty and sparkling lagoon. Satisfy your taste buds with your choice of cuisine at the Resort. International and Asian buffet spreads can be enjoyed at Oceans, while Middle-Eastern grilled meats are served at Al Khaimah. Authentic Italian cuisine is offered at La Brezza, while tasty Thai food is available at Suan Bua. Capture the sunset with a cocktail at Viu Bar, Waves Pool Bar, Giraavaru Lobby Bar or soak in pure tranquility and relax during the spa sessions. Enjoy the natural splendors from kayaking to catamarans at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa.
Revitalize with the finest spa treatments at “SPA Cenvaree” with the gentle sounds of the ocean breeze and aroma of exotic fragrances amidst beautiful surroundings
Enjoy an excursion on a uniquely shaped Dhoni Cruise sailing through the tranquil waters and extraordinarily beautiful islands of Maldives
Jump in the clear waters and get a unique experience as you swim alongside majestic whale sharks, or set off in search of sea turtles and playful dolphins.
Celebrate romance with a candlelit dinner on a secluded private island under the stars serenaded by the sound of gentle lapping waves.
Hit the adrenaline buzz engaging in amazing activities like night snorkeling, canoes, pedals, and windsurfing at water sports center in Centara Ras Fushi
Male North Harbour, Boduthakurufaanu Magu
- Stay: 3 Nights at Ocean Front Beach Villa and 1 at Night Deluxe Water Villa
- Meals: Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transfers: Return Airport Transfers by Speedboat
- Taxes: Green Tax & GST
- Early check-in or late check-out charges. (Official Check-in time @1400 Hours & Check out at 1200 Hours)
- Anything which is not included in “Package Inclusions”
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any other Meals (not mentioned in the Itinerary)
- Any hard drinks (which are not available as per meal plan)
- Any activities
- Any other city/Hotel Taxes, if required