Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand is a place known for its vibrant and exciting atmosphere and holds rich history and culture. The land of glittering shrines and dynamic street life, known to locals as Krung Thep, the ‘City of Angels’ Whether you enjoy spending your time in Bangkok visiting the renowned temples of Wat Pho or Wat Phra Kaew, strolling along the small paths in Chinatown, savouring the flavours of exceptional Thai cuisines or haggling in the Chatuchak Weekend Market, this place has it all.
On the other hand, Pattaya is a city that comes out alive in the night. It is known as a carefree party town where people seek endless rollicking good times. From luxurious beach cafes to bustling street markets, from diving into the blue sea to dancing till the dawn in the town’s hottest party spot, Pattaya has all the ingredients for the perfect vacation
A tour to the ‘City of Angels’ to experience the vibrant streets, enormous city skyscrapers, floating markets and so much more
Get fascinated by the city that never sleeps, Pattaya and relish the sweet taste of incredible nightlife that this place has to offer
Soak in the adventure by indulging in various water sports on Coral Island Tour and feel the thrill deep within your bones
Get thrilled by the colorful streets, vibrant aura and the and the huge choices of street food in the lanes of Chinatown
Witness the architectural brilliance of The Grand Palace and get to know why even after 150 years it is the spiritual heart of the Thai kingdom
-Upon your arrival at Bangkok airport, the representative will transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. -After reaching the hotel, proceed with the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day leisurely. -After the results, one can stroll around the markets, explore local cafes and witness the extraordinary beauty of the city of angels. -Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. -Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
-Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for a sightseeing tour of Bangkok. -The representative will pick you up from the hotel around 10:00 AM and take you to explore this beautiful city in a shred transport. -Capture the beautiful sight of the Grand Palace, adorned with beautiful architecture and intricate details and get to know why even after 150 years, the monument is the spiritual heart of the Thai kingdom. -You can also visit Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of Emerald Buddha, located within the grounds of Grand Palace and enshrines the Emerald Buddha image carefully carved from the single block of jade. -Make your way towards Kuan Yim Shrine (Thian Fa Foundation), and experience a peaceful time while praying to the goddess of mercy (basically in Mahayana Buddhism) and see the beauty of the colourful shrine which is about 900 years old. -Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. -Continue the tour by passing through the beautiful city scenery of the colourful floating market and Chinatown. -The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewellery shops where the atmosphere is totally changed at night - hordes of food stalls line the streets. -Taste the flavours of delicious Thai Cuisines, stroll around the streets and collect souvenirs for your loved ones. -Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. -Overnight stay in Bangkok.
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Pattaya which is approximately 147 km from Bangkok. - On your way to Pattaya, witness the beautiful countryside covered in lush greenery. - Reach Pattaya and proceed with the check-in formalities. - Spend the rest of the day at leisure. - You can stroll around the famous Pattaya street and explore the various nightclubs, markets, local cafes and so much more. - Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. - Overnight stay in Pattaya.
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and get ready for a fascinating Coral Island Tour in a shared speedboat. - The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a shared transfer and take you to the port where you'll board the speedboat. - Hop on a speed boat which will take around 45 minutes to reach Coral Island. - One can indulge in many activities as the Island offers a variety of fun water activities to do and find something you've always wanted to try. - Visit the most famous beach Tawaen Beach, where there is a small harbour lined with small tourist shops. - Choose from snorkeling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet-skiing, and many more such activities at an additional cost. - Stroll around the white sandy beaches and watch the waves rushing over the boulders. - After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. - Overnight stay in Pattaya.
- After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Bangkok airport for your return flight back home. - Take a plethora of memories with you to cherish for eternity.
- Accommodation: 2 nights accommodation in Bangkok & 2 nights accommodation in Pattaya
- Meals: Breakfast as per the itinerary
- Transfers: Airport Pick up and drop as per your flight timings on private basis and comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary on sharing basis.
- Transport: Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Insurance: USD 10,000 Sum Insured Insurance
- VISA (2000 THB On Arrival Fee)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges. (Official Check-in time @14:00 Hours & Check out at 12:00 Hours)
- Anything which is not included in “Package Inclusions”
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any other Meals (not mentioned in the Itinerary)
- Any hard drinks (which are not available as per meal plan)